Photography: What it means and Its Different Types
- Representation: There are pictures that describe a complete story or result in a composition. This can be a representation of a political, a social or even a day to day cause which is further developed in a story keeping in mind a specific background.
- Photojournalism: This is a field of journalism that deals with the pictorial background. People who are photojournalists have to take pictures specifically for newspapers, magazines or portals. They go to the scene of incident, accident or event and cover the pictures.
- Action: This is a genre of photography where people would take pictures of action or moving objects or shots that are continuous. This also includes games of a different kind. There is a different type of lens used for this kind of photography.
- Marketing: Photos are of great importance when talked with regards to marketing. They can make or break a lot of things and give your ideas about lots of things. This also includes some other kinds of photography in it since there are many ways on can picture marketing.
- Beauty: This should never be confused with pornography, this is a much better version of photography which showcases beauty or exposes beauty but is never bad. It can have different poses not suitable for every age but seeks to showcase glamour and beauty.
- Aerial: This revolves around pictures taken in the air or around the air. This requires a lot of courage since everything is done while you are on air, flying or with parachutes in the sky. This also includes climates, birds, aircraft, and balloons. Remember this can happen anywhere.
- Wildlife: This includes clicking pictures of animals, birds or general wildlife in the jungles. This can be in mountains or deserts too. But it is generally outdoors and requires a lot of patience and courage together. Without patience, this genre of photography won’t work for you.
- Travel: This is probably the most interesting and fun type of photography since it revolves around different places around the world. You need to travel from one corner of the world to another and click amazing pictures of different places in order to showcase them in front of people. These pictures would give the people an idea of their beauty and significance.